We offer a three-tier return policy and we want to make it as simple as possible. We inspect our jewelry carefully before shipping to ensure customer satisfaction and guarantee our pieces 100%. However we understand purchasing online can be difficult without being able to physically see your completed item.
- Upon arrival of your item if you are in any way dissatisfied we offer a 60 day money back return policy. Items in this tier must be new and unworn. Please inspect your jewelry carefully before trying it on. Is it the size you were hoping for or would you like to upgrade or get a smaller size? Is the gauge correct? Comparing to a piece you already have may help you to be sure. Please check out our how to’s if you need more info. If you note any detail about your item that you are not satisfied with, contact us asking for a tier 1 Return Authorization number. We will send you simple step by step instructions.
- You have tried on your item and are not completely satisfied with the fit, feel or size. We offer one free alteration of your particular stud, that includes free shipping to get your item returned back to you. Please contact us requesting a tier 2 RA#. You will be sent simple step by step instructions.
- You have tried on your item and are not completely satisfied and would like to return it for something completely or somewhat different. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and we definitely do not want you stuck with something you are not happy with. We take each of these cases as they come and are more than willing to work with you to come up with a resolution. Please contact us with details and request a tier 3 RA# and you will also be sent simple step by step instructions.
Easy as 1-2-3!
Please also note the following regarding our Return Policy.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs, however, for your convenience we offer the option of using one of our return shipping labels. We also receive a commercial discount on shipping costs and are happy to pass that on to our USA customers.
- If you choose to use your own return shipping method it must include tracking.
- We are not responsible for replacement of jewelry damaged by misuse or improper care.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items or items that have been disposed of.
- All alterations must be made by us. We are not responsible for damage caused by the altering or inserting of our jewelry by a professional piercer or any other jeweler. It is important that all alterations be made by us so as not to compromise the setting.
- Upon receipt of a tier one return, your item will be inspected for signs of wear or damage before your refund or exchange is processed, including scratches, marks, bodily fluids, blemished signs of alteration or bending from its original condition. If any alteration or damage is found we reserve the right to change your RA to the appropriate tier.